Suzy Whaley Golf is proud to offer a wide variety of junior programs to support every junior golfer in reaching his/her goals. This is a brief overview of our junior golf offerings.
How to start with Suzy Whaley Golf? See the left column below for the steps to start with Suzy Whaley Golf!
REGISTER FOR ANY PROGRAM HERE
- Packages of group classes, on-course play and private lessons designed for every junior golfer from the "Never-Ever" to the Elite.
Playing/Introduction to Competition
- Join a team in one or all of our three seasons to participate in weekly scramble matches in a fun and friendly format.
Learning and Playing
- Full Day and Half Day options with low teacher-student ratios, on-course play and grouping by ability.
Playing and Competition
- Play Dates for all SWG Participants at Tunxis Plantation Country Club. Open to all SWG Participants and levels. Yardage will be assigned by SWG Coach at the event. SWG Coaches will monitor play and use feedback in our SWG Programming.
- Private lessons are offered for all juniors through our Suzy Certified Instructors as well as Suzy and Bill.